The Outsider The Outsider

it was ok but

it'd be better if the scenes were more in focus or brighter.. trying to combine items didn't work, didn't give me any hints or directions as to what the hell to do with a stick knife n a rope, latter didnt budge with any, and what am i suposed to light the candle with?

OCD+ OCD+

so evil lol

my hand hurts, but i found a solution muahahaha

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Bloody Goku and his friggen Spirit Bombs!!!

All good games and characters rolled into one, I love it! I do however think there should be a break somewhere before Goku though, with all the bosses kinda dwindling your resources.. and he's a major pain in the ass, lol. Keep up the good work! :)

Fuck-O-Rama Fuck-O-Rama

ok screw this lol

2 star for the animation, but holy crap man, way too much clicking, i got to round two my clicker done clicked its last.. fix it or trash it

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

my eyes hurt lol

that's a hard game lol, and what makes it harder is ya cant even see what they look like lol even then it'd be a challenge cuz it's hard to tell when boobs are saggy they look completely different than perkys in the same size bra.. then again some girls wear smaller bras so they get that muffin of cleavage... ugh! .. but i got the thinger :) woo

Vagina Simulator v 1.0 Vagina Simulator v 1.0

lol!

"the incredible power of an angry bitch on PMS" lmao so true.. so very true.. lol funny stuff keep it up :)

Magic Shop Magic Shop

lmfao

i dont know what i combined but shes a he, shes a he she, i mean.. lol awesome

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

Oh captain my captain lol

best one yet, can't wait to see more :) animation is much better, the captain scene was awesome! lol keep up the good work :)

5 Min. to Kill (Yourself) 5 Min. to Kill (Yourself)

fuckin fat man trapped me in a corner lol

he wont go away.. i cant get out.. and times ticking.. he just came outta nowhere and trapped me between a desk wall n cabinet... MOOOOOVVVVVEEE!!!

Mushroom Madness 2 Mushroom Madness 2

my favorite game so far

been playing it for about an hour or so, i think they should market this.. been really fun to play and keeps you goin, awesome!